Here you can find voices from all across Helsingborg, but what they all have in common is a genuine commitment to their city. Read their perspectives on urban development, opportunities, challenges, collaborations, and their plans and dreams for the future.
Listen to stories from around the world about the making of smarter and more thoughtful cities, designed to put people’s needs first. Urbanistica is an H22 Partner and an international podcast by Mustafa Sherif, an Urban Planner and Designer based in Sweden.
341. Toxic discussion about the built environment - Filemon Wolfram
340. A political capital of a public space - Peter Smith
339. Parklet & Shared Spaces Program - Robin Abad Ocubillo
338.SWE Framtidens kontor 2.0 - Johanna Munck
338. What it's like moving in a wheelchair in a city? - Rim Alexandra Halfya
337. Public facilities for people - Tiago Mota Saraiva
336. UN-Habitat’s Global Public Space Programme - José Chong
335. Regenerative urban public spaces & research innovation funding program- Johannes Riegler
334. Urban health - Giselle Sebag
333. Architects should build opinions not only buildings - Placido Lizancos
332.SWE Kraften i att samskapa framtidens stad - Helena Olsson
331. 15 minute city & placemaking - Carlos Moreno
330. Sounds in Cities - Martin Hallberg
329.SWE Våga vägra det perfekta! - Vanna Gunnarsson
328.SWE Medborgare perspektivet på Open House Stockholm Arkitektur Festival - August Michael, Joa...