The Association Fund
Does your association or foundation have an innovative idea – big or small – that can benefit Helsingborg’s association activities and residents? Do you see new opportunities in collaborating with other stakeholders? You can then apply for funding from the Association Fund, which is part of the Vision Fund, and in doing so join in the city’s development and H22 City Expo.
SEK 1 million has been allocated from H22’s budget so that associations and foundations in Helsingborg can work with challenges and develop the association activities of the future. The money will be awarded to organisations with new and innovative ideas linked to one or several of the Sustainable Development Goals. The projects that receive financing will be showcased in some form during H22 City Expo in the summer of 2022.
The amount that can be applied for must be within the Fund’s budget of SEK 1 million, and applications can be submitted on an ongoing basis. The applications received are reviewed by a committee made up of representatives for H22 and the city’s departments and enterprises.
- The association/foundation applying must be registered and have a corporate identity number, and also fulfil the democratic conditions. The project manager must be over 18 years of age.
- The project must benefit Helsingborg’s association activities and Helsingborg’s residents.
- The project must submit a follow-up report and be showcased or presented in some form at H22 City Expo in the summer of 2022 (30 May-3 July).
Criteria that the project has to meet
- The project shall contribute to developing association activities and improving quality of life in Helsingborg, and it shall be connected to one or several of the Sustainable Development Goals in an innovative way.
- The project shall be carried out in collaboration with other associations/foundations.
- The project shall have a defined project period and submit a follow-up report no later than 30 September 2022.
- The project shall have a clear budget broken down into specific cost items.
If you are an association that wants to get involved in H22, you’re welcome to contact project manager Lotta Blond who works closely with residents and associations.
252 21 Helsingborg