Join us in developing a smarter city!
The years leading up to H22 will be marked by determined work from local, national and international figures and organisations, both in and outside of Helsingborg. Starting today we’re taking a mutual developmental step that will result in a city expo in 2022. By becoming a part of the journey towards H22 you’ll also become a part of the story about the smarter city.
During the city expo we will present a concentration of the most exciting developmental work, the sharpest questions, formats, ideas and solutions. We’ll also invite participants to get involved and start conversations so that citizens, professionals and decision makers can take part in shaping the future. During the city expo in 2022, only the best will be good enough. In Helsingborg we’ll make it possible!
Her Royal Highness the Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden is the official protector of H22, which means she has expressed her support for our unique and historic investment in innovation, sustainability and smartness.
We create H22 together
As an H22 partner you’re participating in shaping the future – for real. The city expo is a platform for sharing the work that you have done as part of H22. Your investment in H22 is primarily constituted by the changes and innovations that you’re working on to develop your own organisation.
This is what we’re offering all of our partners:
- Access to a network of H22 partners. That is to say: every future-oriented organisation that is taking part in H22
- Your total contribution, economically and resource-wise, will directly correlate to your exposure
- The city expo’s forum for networking, creating, sharing, testing and discussing the development of future solutions
- A unique international display for your business and investment during the 35 days of the city expo
As an H22 co-creator you are one of our main partners and thus take on an important role in the work towards 2022 and the creation of the city expo. You are a leader in your field and can see the value in using H22 as a platform for sharing your solutions. Your H22 investment is directed at both individuals and businesses within several different areas, is interesting for an international audience and can be packaged to create exciting experiences for H22’s broad audience.
- You’ll contribute to H22 within at least one area. It can be a showcase, a testbed, an experience, a site to visit and/or content for a conference.
- Your work starts now and your contribution will live on long after 2022.
- Your investment will contribute to putting both you and Helsingborg on the map – internationally.
- Your contribution will drive development within your field by showing future solutions.
- You’ll be active, to a varying degree, during the entire city expo (35 days).
We’re offering you
- As a co-creator you’ll be given exposure both leading up to and during H22 in all channels where content and partner information is communicated.
- As a co-creator you’ll be working closely with H22 and will have access to the network that the city expo will involve. Leading up to the city expo, we’ve planned a number of events where we’ll present our co-creators in different ways.
- As an H22 co-creator you’ll be invited to regular meet-ups and given the opportunity to host one of H22’s network meetings.
H22 content partner
As an H22 content partner you’ll be a part of the program during the city expo and your primary contribution will be concentrated to 2022 and specific parts of the city expo. Your investment is directed at individuals and/or B2B. Whatever your target audience is, the content should be interesting at a national and/or international level.
- You contribute with specific content for H22. It can be a showcase, a testbed, an experience, a site to visit and/or content for a conference.
- The contribution that you’ll share at the city expo is probably something you’re working on already.
- Your content for H22 comprises a clear reason to travel for your target audience.
- You’ll be an active part of H22 during chosen parts of the city expo.
We’re offering you
- As a content partner you’ll be given exposure leading up to H22, but your primary exposure will occur at the time of the city expo and will mostly be related to communication of H22’s program.
- As a content partner you’ll be working closely with H22 and will be a part of the network that the city expo will involve. Leading up to the city expo, we’ve planned a number of events where we’ll present our content partners in different ways.
Friends of H22
As Friends of H22 we’ll be working hand in hand to creature the sustainable and smart cities of the future. Your involvement may land in contributions to the city expo but doesn’t necessarily have to. As good friends we cooperate in contexts that give us both a push forwards. Your target audience can be both B2B and individuals.
- You’ll support and strengthen H22 through different types of cooperation, but you won’t develop anything specifically for the city expo.
- As a business/organisation you won’t be the sole host of any program section at H22, instead playing a part in a larger context. Perhaps you’ll be one of several parties working together to host something.
We’re offering you
- As Friends of H22 you’ll be a part of H22’s network of partners and will be invited to regular meet-ups up until 2022.
- You will be mentioned as a Friend of H22 in our communications leading up to and during H22.
As an H22 supplier you’ll deliver content that will support the city expo’s needs and interest visitors.
- Som supplier levererar ni ett innehåll som exempelvis kan vara en upplevelse, tjänst eller produkt till stadsmässan.
- As a supplier you’ll deliver content such as an experience, service or product to the city expo.
We’re offering you
- Asa supplier your specific experience, service, or product will be a part of H22 and will be communicated in a suitable manner based on context.
From today to 2022
The partner process is formalized in three steps:
- LOI (letter of intent)
We agree that we’d like to collaborate but the extent and nature of the collaboration is not yet defined. After signing a letter of intent we’ll start discussing your contribution to H22. When the letter of intent is signed both parties can go public with the collaboration.
- Contract 1 – Collaboration deal
We’ve come to an agreement on how you can contribute to and shape H22. Co-creator, content partner, Friend of H22 or a supplier. Your contribution is defined and we’ll agree on the overarching terms of the collaboration, for example the nature of your contribution, it’s extent, theme, target audience, preconditions, etc.
- Delivery Agreement
We’re approaching the end of the planning phase of your contribution and the city expo. In this agreement we’ll clarify commitments and responsibilities in detail, the actual nature of the collaboration and how this will manifest during the city expo. We are now in agreement with regards to space, conference programs and congresses, contact information, marketing, etc. This document will answer all questions to create the expo’s program.
Get in touch